We thank you for your interest in our establishment and for the confidence you have shown in us.
Given the exceptional circumstances we are going through, we wanted to share the following information with you:
Currently, our hotel is open and, unless different official instructions, we welcome you 7 days a week under the following conditions:
- special conditions of access to the common parts of the establishment: our establishment having a low capacity you will never be very numerous to frequent the common parts nevertheless it will be preferable to wear a mask during your travels. We will keep hydroalcoholic gel at your disposal. Upon your arrival we will invite you to wait in the park if another group is present at the reception.
- special conditions of access to your room: as usual our room door will be open and the key will be inside, so there will be no contact between the disinfection of the key and your arrival.
- conditions of access to the breakfast service: according to the crowds we will organize the breakfast service allowing to respect the barrier gestures: room service, private access to the room (with different hours). We used to serve you at the table (no buffet), no change on that side then.
- conditions of delivery of catering services: as for breakfast we will organize ourselves according to the crowd and your wishes: private room with different hours, tray or packed lunch in the room.
- the park and the forest are spacious enough for everyone to enjoy it while respecting the safety distances.
Your safety and ours is our priority
- First of all, know that to date our establishment does not have to report any case of proven contamination whether it is our customers or ourselves,
- Our cleaning procedures are coupled with disinfection procedures according to the following commitments:
- All our rooms are ventilated 20 minutes before any cleaning procedure and all windows are open during all cleaning operations,
- We wash our hands methodically before and after each cleaning.
- We clean all the surfaces present in the room using traditional detergents so as to remove dirt, grease, dust and germs. Once the surfaces are clean, we apply a disinfectant using a spray. The whole is wiped with washable wipes. We use new wipes for each room cleaning after the departure of a client. These wipes are subjected to intensive washing at a very high temperature after each chamber cleaning.
- By means of disinfectants, we pay particular attention to frequently touched surfaces such as switches, door handles, remote controls and tap handles (see, at the bottom of this page *, all the other elements regularly disinfected in our establishment ),
- All household linen (sheets, bathroom linen) is entrusted to the ELIS company, which has implemented strict procedures for disinfecting the linen. We maintain the household linen ourselves which is washed at 60 ° C minimum.
- Also note that we pay special attention to sofas, rugs, curtains and other soft and porous surfaces,
- During each cleaning operation, we use disposable gloves which are thrown away after each session before washing our hands again,
Our cancellation policy:
In the case of a reservation you have made directly with us
We accept your cancellations free of charge for all reservations made before 15/03/2020. For reservations after this date, we invite you to choose your rate according to the flexibility chosen: non-cancellable rates will not be refunded.
In the case of a reservation made by you through an intermediary
We strongly recommend that you contact the agency (online or travel agency) or the intermediary who made your reservation with our establishment directly. It is, in fact, the latter who must apply the order of March 29, 2020 if he is established in France. Otherwise, only the latter can decide on the cancellation conditions that he will have set. We are sorry, therefore, not to be able to intervene in this transaction between the latter and yourself.
In case of specific questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly and we will be happy to answer your questions:
- by phone: 7 days a week from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. at 05.49.74.19.18
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(*) Points of attention during our cleaning and disinfection procedures
- Door handles
- Elevator buttons
- Window sills and handles
- Hair dryer
- Garbage cans and recycling bins
- Faucet and shower head
- Payment terminal